Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bubble snakes....

My boys get bored VERY easy so I was looking up summer crafts to do. I stumbled across these. Bubble snakes! 

What you will need:

an old sock or rag
bubble solution
food coloring (optional)
rubber band
plastic bottle

Directions:

1. Cut the bottom off the plastic bottle.

2. Dump 2 cups of bubble solution into a bowl- set aside.

3. Put sock or old rag around the bottom of the bottle. Secure it with the rubber band.

4. If using food coloring, apply a few drops onto the rag/sock as shown in this photo.




5. Dip the bottom of the rag/sock into a bowl containing the bubble solution.


I would recommend an area that wouldn't be stained by food coloring. (example; grass) My deck was slightly stained green.
 
6. Now comes the fun part... blow! 










The boys had SO much fun doing this. I can surely see us doing this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment